Gold Prospecting Tips for any prospector, learn dredging, panning and the Alabama Gold Locations Gold Pictures From My Followers | Gold Prospecting Tips

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gold Pictures From My Followers

This post will include gold pictures from my fellow prospectors that follow my blog. If you follow my blog and have pictures of your gold, please e-mail me your name, pictures of the gold, and the location where the gold came from (be as specific or non-specific as you want). GET THOSE PICTURES IN! Happy Prospecting!




Name: Patrick Kennedy
Description:Two Viles of gold. Top one is FLake and Four Gold from mountain Creek gold mine. Next one down is a combination of Two Gold nuggets, flake and flour gold from different parts of North Carolina. The Nuggets Are from Lucky Strike Gold mine in Marion NC. Below to the left is a piece of quartz with a gold nugget inside it, this was also found at Mountian Creek Gold Mine.